Kogi Poly 2nd semester GNS e-exam instructions, 2019/2020
This is to inform students of Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) that the following are the steps to undertake for the conduct of students before and during the 2nd semester GNS e-examinations.
1. Print your Examination Docket duly signed by the student, Accounting Office Assigned and the Head of the Department
2. All E- Examinations shall take place at the CBT Centre.
3. On the day of the Examination, Students are to report at the holding area (Convocation Arena) 30 minutes before the assigned time of the Examination
4. Students will be given further instructions at the holding area.
5. Students are not expected to bring any material apart from the Examination Docket and the student’s Identity Card.
6. Students should be of good conduct and no loitering around the CBT Centre as cameras are everywhere.