CONAMKAT List of successful Candidates admitted into Basic Midwifery Programme, 2021
This is to inform all successful candidates admitted into BASIC and COMMUNITY Midwifery programmes at Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi that ONLINE Registration will commence on Monday, 8th March, 2021 and ends on Friday 19th March, 2021.
- Method of Online Registration
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
- All successful candidates MUST present to Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Letter of Identification of Residence (If Community Midwifery)
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 RIM Paper
NOTE: Item 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15 and 16 can be printed on the Registration Portal.
- Failure to register by Friday 19th March, 2021 means forfeiture of admission.
- Matriculation Ceremony: Monday, 22nd March, 2021.
- Commencement of Lecture: Tuesday, 23rd March, 2021.
Click here to view list