IAUE Important Notice on 2019/2020 Matriculation Ceremony
This is to inform the entire University Community and all students admitted in the 2019/2020 academic session in particular that Matriculation Ceremony for this set of students is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 7th November, 2020 at 10.00 a.m. prompt. Modalities for the Ceremony shall be published in due course.
The venue is the University Auditorium, Rumuolumeni Campus.
Accordingly, all fresh students are advised to ensure that they properly complete all registration formalities not later than Friday, 30th October, 2020 as Matriculation Numbers will be assigned to only those that have duly registered and paid all fees. Matriculating students should pay the sum of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only as cost of hiring of the Matriculation gown. All payments must be made on-Line to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt.
All Matriculants should take notice that:
1. Any fresh students who fails to complete registration formalities and pay his/her school fees before the closure of the portal on 30th October, 2020 ceases to be a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt.
2. Only students who present evidence of payment of the gown will be allowed to sign the Matriculation Register
3. No unsigned Matriculation Number will be accepted for official documentation in the University.
4. Matriculation marks the end of registration for the academic session. Any student who fails to register before the Matriculation Ceremony will cease to be a student of the University as no registration will be allowed thereafter.
5. All academic gowns collected must be returned to the Faculty Officer latest on Tuesday, 10th November, 2020. Defaulters will be made to pay a penalty of N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) only per day.
6. Furthermore, all fresh students who have completed registration and paid school fees should report at the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre to be captured for identity card (ID) production.
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.)