2020 Food Security Scholarships At Cork University Business School – Ireland
The Cork University Business School – Ireland is delighted to make this opportunity available to applicants who otherwise would not be in a financial position to pursue the programme.’This program provides an opportunity to graduates to gain a qualification in a specialised field that is of growing importance to policy institutes, NGOs and development agencies worldwide.
These scholarships will enable two highly-motivated students from developing countries to gain the skills and knowledge to make a real impact on these issues in their professional lives.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award: The scholarships – open to students who are citizens of, and normally resident in, developing countries – include tuition fees, return airfare to Ireland, and a stipend of €1,000 per month for a year.
Duration of Award: 1 Year
- Applicants must first be offered a place on the MSc in Food Security Policy and Management
- Applicants must be citizens of, and normally resident in, developing countries
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Applicants must first be offered a place on the MSc in Food Security Policy and Management (CKL04) by applying via the PAC portal. Entry requirements for the programme can be found on the programme page at https://www.ucc.ie/en/ckl04/. Applicants for the scholarships should apply by email to Ms Niamh Kiely (firstname.lastname@example.org), using the subject heading ‘MSc Food Security Scholarships’, with the following:
- Evidence that they have applied online to the MSc Food Security Policy and Management;
- A motivational statement (max. 300 words) outlining their suitability to be considered for a scholarship;
- Contact details of two referees.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information