Africa Plant Nutrition Scholarship Program 2020
Ten deserving African students in sciences relevant to plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship program inorder to pursue a degree program in any African Institution. The Award will be granted independent of any assistantship, scholarship, or other award that the student currently holds.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award: USD $2,000 each.
- Applicants must be for M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. degrees,
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program of graduate study as of the application deadline.
- Applicants must be currently attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa.
Application Process: The application is only available on-line here at www.apni.net/scholar-apply
In order to complete the application process, you will need to submit the following in either English or French:
- Electronic copy of transcripts of all university work, including cumulative and final grade records (GPA or percentile).
- Electronic copy of two letters of support, one of which should be from the major professor. Letters must be signed and written on official letterhead and must include the phone number and e-mail address of the letter writer.
- A description of the focus of your thesis or dissertation research presented in a manner that will permit evaluation of its originality, depth, and scope, innovative approaches, and relevance.
- A brief description of any additional information that may be relevant to the award (such as honours or awards you have received, employment history, career goals, and other activities you pursue).
- You will be required to upload documents during the online application process. It is recommended that electronic (pdf) copies of these documents be prepared in advance.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information